Cardiac RF Genertor is a device intended for RF ablation therapy of the human heart. It generates RF energy and continuously coordinates RF energy output, the temperature of the catheter’s tip electrode, and the tissue impedance during ablation therapy. When the RF energy heats the tissue, unwanted electrical pathways are interrupted or destroyed, thereby normal heart function restores.
- Irrigation flow rate monitor
- Multiple customized parameter setting and storage
- A high-definition touchscreen with intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Swivel-mounted screen with wide-area visualization
- Real-time display of power, temperature, impedance and time